Saturday, March 8, 2014

Eighth Week

As the 35th Gala approaches, the tasks have increased tenfold. I have taken on the additional task of creating a powerpoint presentation highlighting the Center for Conflict Resolution's three decade history while also showcasing our impressive statistics of cases mediated over the past year. In conjunction with this I have added a comprehensive list of the items available for the silent auction and showcasing some of the more prestigious items available. I have continued my previous duties and have done my best to make myself instrumental to CCR during my time there. This coming week is the Gala as well as my 28th birthday. I hope all goes smoothly and this experience continues to shape my professional life and further demonstrate how important and valuable I can be to an organization as I prepare myself to enter one of the most difficult job markets in the last century. 

No comments:

Post a Comment