Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tenth Week

Hello all,

This week, following the successful Gala, I completed my main project at the Center for Conflict Resolution. My main project with CCR consisted of the digitization of the Center's plethora of training aids, sample mediations as well as memorable events involving the organization. By digitizing all this material I have not only eliminated the numerous boxes of antiquated VHS tapes, but also made the material available to all of CCR's mediators wherever they have access to the internet, therefore enabling CCR's mediators the ability to refresh their training in specific situations. With both the Gala successfully pulled off and my digitization project accomplished, my internship with the Center for Conflict Resolution is winding down, just as my search for a full time job begins to amplify. In the coming weeks I will be wrapping up my internship with Mac and the rest of the staff at the Center for Conflict Resolution and hopefully transitioning from school and part time work to a full time position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment