Friday, February 21, 2014

Sixth Week

This week was my first week without direct supervision. My direct supervisor had a week long vacation planned prior to my hiring as an intern. So while he was enjoying a tropical beach I was braving the blistering winds and continuing my work. With that in mind, I spent the early portion of the week preparing thank you letters for donors to our 35th annual gala's silent auction as well as updating all the documentation in order to maintain accountability of said gifts and confirm the gracious responses were issued to the parties concerned. For the remainder of the week I continued my quest for organizational supremacy in which I began screening the Center's training simulation videos published on YouTube in order to provide applicable titles and descriptive statements so as to further provide casual viewers, mediators and trainers the proper context for each simulation. Hopefully my supervisor is impressed with my initiative in his absence and the continued progress on the organization and consolidation of the Center's volunteer database as well as their gala records from the last ten years. Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment