Sunday, January 19, 2014

Introductions

Hello all,

My name is Jared Matthews, I am a senior at Loyola University Chicago majoring in History with minors in Anthropology and Islamic World Studies. In my final semester as an undergraduate student, I will be interning with the Center for Conflict Resolution where I hope to establish a foundational knowledge of conflict resolution which I can then extrapolate into a broader context to fit my studies and research interests. Throughout my time with the Center for Conflict Resolution, I will be assisting with mediation cases when required, organizing and streamlining the Center's volunteer database, planning the Center's 35th Annual Gala, as well as a digitization project of multimedia training videos. I look forward to this opportunity and further diversifying my own work experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment